Sunday 28 June 2015

A month of challenges.

Hi all

Well, we've come to the end of the month during which I decided to enter a load of challenges both through blogs and Facebook. It probably wasn't the wisest month to pick as my weekends were taken up with my kids social lives!!! However, I've entered all that I had planned to do and this are the last few just intime for the 30th.  I'm tempted to do it again as the kids are now off school and they can colour along with me, I'm also finding that my colouring is getting a lot better as I find I'm doing images that I wouldn't normally choose. I will admit though my classes are being a bit neglected!!!

So here are the last few...
These two are heading into the Outlawz for the progressive challenge and the Friday colouring challenge.

This is coloured with a mix of copics and promarkers, the image is from Aurora Wings and the little holly leaves are from My Craft Studio. This is for the Friday challenge.

I love this image...I also love blue poppies. This is for the progressive challenge and was again coloured with copics and promarkers.

My final one is for From the heart stamps progressive challenge. This little fellow is gorgeous!!!! Coloured with copics and promarkers.


This brings to an end a busy month of colouring fun......what up for July!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Three beautiful makes. I love those flowers that you have used on Prickles' card :)
    Thank you for joining in the fun at From The Heart Stamps.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally like your coloring of "Prickles" and i like the CAS look.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete